1/1 Photo of Nome Rhubarb and Onion Relish
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 20 mins
Charlotte J's Note:
As taken from Alaska "Sourdough" Cookin', copyright 1976, Baxter Lane Company
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook rhubarb and vinegar over medium heat for 20 minutes.
- 2Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- 3Pour into hot sterilized jars and seal immediately.
- 4Process for 15 minutes in a boiling water bath.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nome Rhubarb and Onion Relish
Serving Size: 1 (2525 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3913.9
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2640.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 977.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 22.3 g
- Sugars 913.7 g
- Protein 13.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: