Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this on the internet. The recipe belongs to Nola Ferguson of Carpinteria, CA. She won 3rd place in the annual California Avocado Contest in 2000 with this recipe.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 avocado, smashed
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon lemon, zest of
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (Eagle Brand)
- 1⁄2 cup pecans or 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Make your favorite crumb crust pie shell.
- Mix first avocado, cream cheese, lemon juice, lemon zest and sweetened condensed milk together until nice and smooth.
- Pour in the avocado mixture.
- Sprinkle chopped nuts on top of pie.
- Chill and it’s ready to eat!