1/1 Photo of Nola's Avocado Pie
Kim D.'s Note:
Found this on the internet. The recipe belongs to Nola Ferguson of Carpinteria, CA. She won 3rd place in the annual California Avocado Contest in 2000 with this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make your favorite crumb crust pie shell.
- 2Mix first avocado, cream cheese, lemon juice, lemon zest and sweetened condensed milk together until nice and smooth.
- 3Pour in the avocado mixture.
- 4Sprinkle chopped nuts on top of pie.
- 5Chill and it’s ready to eat!
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nola's Avocado Pie
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 594.7
- Calories from Fat 361
- Total Fat 40.1 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 79.2 mg
- Sodium 403.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 39.0 g
- Protein 10.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: