1/2 Photos of Nolan's Nachos
Queen of Everything's Note:
Lovely individual snacks to get you hungry for a mexican meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 corn tortillas
- oil (for frying)
- 1Quarter tortillas.
- 2Fry in oil until crisp.
- 3(Keep temperature around 375 degrees).
- 4Drain tortillas on paper towels.
- 5Place fried tortillas on a baking sheet lined with foil.
- 6Slice cheeses to 1/8 inch thickness and cut into 1 inch pieces.
- 7Top individual tortillas with bean dip and cheeses.
- 8Top some nachos with jalapenos, some with chorizo, some with shrimp& scallions.
- 9Broil on center rack of oven until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nolan's Nachos
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.6
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 28.2 mg
- Sodium 184.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 9.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: