Lovely individual snacks to get you hungry for a mexican meal.
Make and share this Nolan's Nachos recipe from Food.com.
- Quarter tortillas.
- Fry in oil until crisp.
- (Keep temperature around 375 degrees).
- Drain tortillas on paper towels.
- Place fried tortillas on a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Slice cheeses to 1/8 inch thickness and cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Top individual tortillas with bean dip and cheeses.
- Top some nachos with jalapenos, some with chorizo, some with shrimp& scallions.
- Broil on center rack of oven until cheese melts.
Using bean dip for these nachos is such a great idea. I cheated and used Tostitos and pre-shredded cheese and it worked great - quick and easy. Thanks for posting!