Lovely individual snacks to get you hungry for a mexican meal.
Make and share this Nolan's Nachos recipe from Food.com.
- Quarter tortillas.
- Fry in oil until crisp.
- (Keep temperature around 375 degrees).
- Drain tortillas on paper towels.
- Place fried tortillas on a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Slice cheeses to 1/8 inch thickness and cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Top individual tortillas with bean dip and cheeses.
- Top some nachos with jalapenos, some with chorizo, some with shrimp& scallions.
- Broil on center rack of oven until cheese melts.