Recipe by ffjeff4
Putting This recipe on here for safe keeping. It's almost a dipping sauce but almost good enough to be a sippin' sauce!! Lost this recipe for a few years and looked all over the internet and it was gone......Just cleaning and found the hard copy....You will NOT be dissapointed.
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 6 ounces beer (1/2 can)
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 small onion
- 32 ounces barbecue sauce (I use CATTLEMAN'S)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the juice of 1 lemon in a blender, not a food processor,.
- Then peel and cut up the onion into chunks and place in blender a little at a time and liquefy.
- Then pour in the beer and mix for a minute or so.
- Then in a large bowl pour in 32oz of BBQ sauce followed by soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce and brown sugar.
- Pour ingredients from blender and stir.
- Place into a couple of quart jars and store in ice box.Trust me this stuff will not last very long before it's GONE -- This is a simple recipe for BBQ sauce with incredible taste .