Recipe by San Marcos Sunshine
Emeril's special teenie. It's almost too beautiful to drink.
Top Review by ~Nimz~
You are right. This is almost too beautiful to drink. Very nice and a kick. I may decrease the vodka a little next time. I actually liked it with some orange & lemon twists in the drink rather than just as a garnish alone. It gave it a very nice flavor. Thanks for posting.
- 12 fluid ounces ketel one vodka
- 1⁄4-3⁄8 fluid ounce blue curacao (2-3 splashes)
- 1 cup cubed ice
- 4 orange rind twists
- 4 lemon twists
Directions See How It's Made
- Chill the martini glasses in the freezer for one hour.
- In a shaker, add the vodka, Blue Curacao and ice. Using a long bar spoon, stir the mixture 40 times.
- Hint: Use just enough Blue Curacao to give the vodka a subtle icy blue tint.
- Strain the liquid into each glass.
- Garnish each martini with both an orange and a lemon twist.