1/2 Photos of Nola Blue Glacier Martini
1 hr 5 mins
San Marcos Sunshine's Note:
Emeril's special teenie. It's almost too beautiful to drink.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chill the martini glasses in the freezer for one hour.
- 2In a shaker, add the vodka, Blue Curacao and ice. Using a long bar spoon, stir the mixture 40 times.
- 3Hint: Use just enough Blue Curacao to give the vodka a subtle icy blue tint.
- 4Strain the liquid into each glass.
- 5Garnish each martini with both an orange and a lemon twist.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nola Blue Glacier Martini
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
orange rind twists