Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Love mojitos but don't want the alcohol? Here's the drink for you! :)
Make and share this Nojito (Nonalcoholic Mojito Cocktail) recipe from Food.com.
- Fill a pint glass 1/3 full with ice, then add mint leaves.
- Add the lime juice and sugar syrup.
- Lightly mash the leaves together with the liquid using a muddle stick or wooden pestle, careful not to tear the leaves.
- Fill the glass with more ice, then add club soda.
- Garnish with mint, serve, and enjoy!
I made this just a few moments ago, it turned out great, very refreshing and delicious. I recommend this recipe to anyone under 21 or over who doesn't or can't drink alcohol.
Absolutely love it, I had it in a bistro in Manchester,and then looked up how to make it myself as the tin stuff is yukky and too sweet and too fizzy. Thankyou. Oh and I made my own sugar syrup.
This was quite refreshing, but I needed to add twice the amount of simple syrup for my kids' taste preference. It's a nice change in pace from lemonade though. For anyone wanting a refreshing beverage on a steaming hot day but prefers no alcohol, this really does fill the bill. I didn't miss the alcohol at all, though next time I think I will pay closer attention to the limes I use (I think mine were a little on the bitter side). Thanks, Julesong.