1/1 Photo of Nojito (Nonalcoholic Mojito Cocktail)
Love mojitos but don't want the alcohol? Here's the drink for you! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fill a pint glass 1/3 full with ice, then add mint leaves.
- 2Add the lime juice and sugar syrup.
- 3Lightly mash the leaves together with the liquid using a muddle stick or wooden pestle, careful not to tear the leaves.
- 4Fill the glass with more ice, then add club soda.
- 5Garnish with mint, serve, and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nojito (Nonalcoholic Mojito Cocktail)
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 21.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: