Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from Betty, this is refreshing and delicious!
- 2 cups chilled dry white wine (or nonalcoholic wine or sparkling apple juice)
- 1 cup chilled cranberry-apple juice
- 1 cup chilled sparkling water
- apple, slices (optional)
- of fresh mint (optional)
- Mix wine, juice and sparkling water.
- Serve over ice & garnish with apple slices and mint, if desired.
This is good and pretty. I used all cranberry juice. I used ginger ale for the sparkling water. Made for Newest Tag 2008