Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from Eat Better America, this is a no fuss holiday beverage! Yum!
- 473.18 ml chilled sparkling apple cider
- 236.59 ml chilled cranberry juice
- 236.59 ml chilled club soda (or tonic water)
- apple, slices (to garnish)
- of fresh mint (to garnish) (optional)
- In large pitcher, mix sparkling apple cider, cranberry juice and club soda(or tonic water).
- Serve over ice.
- Garnish with apple slices and mint, if desired. Enjoy!
Very easy and something festive for those of us who don't drink. I served mine chilled but straight up in a champagne glass. Great with New Year's Eve dinner.