- 1 (1 lb) box powdered sugar
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (14 ounce) package caramels (Kraft recommended)
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix sugar, marshmallow cream, and vanilla together.
- Shape into logs and freeze.
- Melt margarine and caramel. Dip logs in caramel mix and quickly roll in pecans.
- Wrap in plastic wrap.
- These can be made ahead and frozen.
- To make a pretty gift, use colored plastic wrap and tie ends with ribbon.