Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This easy to make candy pecan treat is a added bonus on your goodie tray at Christmas time.
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon cold water
- 4 cups pecan halves
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 225°F.
- Beat the egg and water till frothy.
- Add the nuts and mix till well coated.
- Combine sugar, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- bake for 1 hour.
- Stir every 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely.
- This can be stored in a airtight container for up to 4 wks.
Yum yum yum, made these for a Christmas nibble..very moreish! Love the flavours. Thanks for sharing.