Recipe by ilovechocolate
I found this recipe on cdkitchen.com. I hope it's good because I haven't tried it yet.
Top Review by Susie D
This was easy and made for a quick addition to a pantry meal. I served it with Pork Chops in Tomato & Onion Gravy, creamed corn, and a green salad. The additions perked up the flavors of instant potatoes.
- 2 cups instant potato flakes
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley or 1 tablespoon dried parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare mashed potatoes according to the package, substituting cream cheese for the butter.
- Stir in green onion and parsley.
- Spoon into a 1 quart glass baking dish.
- Dot with butter and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for about about 30 minutes, or in the microwave on full power till bottom of the the dish is very hot and heated through.