Noble House Sesame Chicken
- Toast the sesame seeds and keep to a side.
- Cut the chicken into 1-inch cubes. Mix the marinade ingredients and marinate the chicken for 20 minutes.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients together and pour them into a small pot. Boil the items, stirring constantly with an wooden spoon. Turn down the heat to LOW to keep the temperature just warm while you deep-fry the chicken.
- Toss in the marinated chicken pieces, a few at a time, and deep-fry until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Repeat the process with the rest of the chicken bits.
- Just before you finish deep-frying, boil the sauce again. Place the fried chicken bits into the sauce and quickly stir. Plate the pieces while draining off the sauce and sprinkle the sesame seeds over the chicken. Serve with cooked rice.