Noble House Hunan Lamb Salad
- In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, and lemon juice to blend. Add cornstarch; stir until smoothly blended. Add hoisin sauce, chili paste, and sugar; blend well. Set aside.
- In a large serving bowl, mix greens, cucumber, and two-thirds of the cilantro.
- Heat canola oil in a wide non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook, stirring often, until soft (about 5 minutes); add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, if pan appears dry.
- Add lamb and cook, stirring often, until done to your liking; cut in thickest part to test (2 to 3 minutes for medium-rare).
- Stir hoisin mixture and pour into pan. Cook, stirring, until sauce boils and thickens slightly (1 to 2 minutes). Immediately spoon lamb mixture over greens. Sprinkle with remaining cilantro.