Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is from a recipe card at the local supermarket.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs large chicken wings
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce (Kikkoman)
- 1⁄4 cup tomato ketchup
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh gingerroot, grated
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Rinse chicken wings thoroughly in cold water. Pat dry with paper towels. Discard wing tips.
- Combine soy sauce, ketchup, wine, sugar, garlic, ginger and cloves in medium bowl; stir in wings until well coated.
- Pour contents of bowl into roasting pan, arranging chicken in a single layer.
- Bake 15 minutes. Turn chicken wings over; bake 15 more minutes, or until done.
- Remove chicken wings with a slotted spoon to a heated platter.