Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe is from one of those recipe cards given out at my local supermarket.
- 14.79 ml soy sauce (Kikkoman)
- 14.79 ml dry sherry
- 18 chicken drummettes
- 78.07 ml barbecue sauce (Kikkoman Teriyaki Baste & Glaze)
- 1 large garlic clove, pressed
- 9.85 ml toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- Combine soy sauce and sherry in large bowl; add drumettes and stir to coat all pieces well.
- Arrange drumettes, side by side, on large rack in shallow foil-lined baking pan. Bake in 425 degrees F oven for 30 minutes.
- While the drumettes cook, mix teriyaki baste & glaze and garlic; brush tops of drumettes with half of sauce. Turn pieces over and brush with remaining sauce.
- Bake 15 minutes longer, or until chicken is cooked. Sprinkle with sesame seed, if desired.