Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe is from one of those recipe cards given out at my local supermarket.
Make and share this Noble House Drums of Heaven recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (Kikkoman)
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 18 chicken drummettes
- 1⁄3 cup barbecue sauce (Kikkoman Teriyaki Baste & Glaze)
- 1 large garlic clove, pressed
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- Combine soy sauce and sherry in large bowl; add drumettes and stir to coat all pieces well.
- Arrange drumettes, side by side, on large rack in shallow foil-lined baking pan. Bake in 425 degrees F oven for 30 minutes.
- While the drumettes cook, mix teriyaki baste & glaze and garlic; brush tops of drumettes with half of sauce. Turn pieces over and brush with remaining sauce.
- Bake 15 minutes longer, or until chicken is cooked. Sprinkle with sesame seed, if desired.