Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is from a local Chinese restaurant.
Make and share this Noble House Chinese Sweet Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 680.38 g sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 4.92 ml whole cumin seed
- 4.92 ml whole szechuan peppercorns
- 4.92 ml sea salt
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a wok or saute pan, toast the cumin and Sichuan peppercorns for 1 to 2 minutes until fragrant. Transfer to mortar and pestle or spice grinder and grind.
- Place the sweet potatoes into a large bowl. Sprinkle the spices and salt over the sweet potatoes, drizzle with oil and toss to coat. Transfer to a baking sheet and roast until tender, 30 minutes.