- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (Kikkoman)
- 1 lb boneless pork, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, chunked
- 1 green bell pepper, chunked
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (Kikkoman Sweet & Sour Sauce)
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend cornstarch and soy sauce in small bowl; stir in pork until well coated.
- Brown pork in hot oil in Dutch oven or large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in 1/4 cup water. Cover and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir carrots, onion, bell pepper and sweet & sour sauce into pork mixture. Simmer, covered, 10 minutes longer, stirring frequently.
- Add pineapple; cook and stir only until chunks are heated through. Serve with hot cooked rice.