- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- beat cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice in large bowl with elec mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- gently stir in 2 cups of cool whip.
- spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 3 hours until set.
- spread remaining coolwhip over top.
- decorate with berries (strawberries, blueberries or whatever).