Recipe by nochlo
A pretty good pizza...on flatbread! (Use Provel cheese, not provolone. A clone for Provel is found in Provel Cheese (St. Louis) Pasta, Pizza, Lasagna, Yum)
Top Review by Noo
A quick and easy pizza solution....the flatbreads came out beautifully, and provided us with a good crispy base that held the toppings well.<br/>I used a blend of Colby, Mozzarella, Parmesan and Romano for the cheeses, and it all worked out to be a very tasty combination.<br/>Thanks nochlo...another winner from your collection.<br/>Made for PRMR
- 5 pieces flat bread
- 8 ounces pizza sauce (I use MIDS pizza sauce)
- 4 ounces Provel cheese (use PROVEL cheese, see Provel Cheese (St. Louis) Pasta, Pizza, Lasagna, Yum)
- 1⁄2 lb sweet Italian sausage, browned until no pink appears
- 20 slices pepperoni
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 475 with pizza stone in it.
- Once preheated place the flatbread in oven for about 3-5 minutes to crisp a bit.
- Remove them from oven and assemble pizzas with toasted side up.
- Sauce will go first then pepperoni and sausage and then the provel cheese. The toppings are estimates as you can use the desired amount you like. Provel cheese is my favorite cheese but you can also use your favorite.
- Place in oven for about 8 minutes or so until the cheese is melted and pizza is ready.
- Serve and enjoy!