A pretty good pizza...on flatbread! (Use Provel cheese, not provolone. A clone for Provel is found in Provel Cheese (St. Louis) Pasta, Pizza, Lasagna, Yum)
- 5 pieces flat bread
- 8 ounces pizza sauce (I use MIDS pizza sauce)
- 4 ounces Provel cheese (use PROVEL cheese, see Provel Cheese (St. Louis) Pasta, Pizza, Lasagna, Yum)
- 1⁄2 lb sweet Italian sausage, browned until no pink appears
- 20 slices pepperoni
- parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 475 with pizza stone in it.
- Once preheated place the flatbread in oven for about 3-5 minutes to crisp a bit.
- Remove them from oven and assemble pizzas with toasted side up.
- Sauce will go first then pepperoni and sausage and then the provel cheese. The toppings are estimates as you can use the desired amount you like. Provel cheese is my favorite cheese but you can also use your favorite.
- Place in oven for about 8 minutes or so until the cheese is melted and pizza is ready.
- Serve and enjoy!