Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is a good Pork Roast that the kids will gobble up.
- 1814.36 g boneless boston pork roast
- 591.47 ml water
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml rosemary
- 4.92 ml basil
- 44.37 ml brown gravy mix
- add 1 cup of water with garlic powder, rosemary, and basil to crock pot.
- add the pork roast.
- cook it in the crock pot for 7-9 hours on low or 4-5 hours on high.
- Temp it out above 165°F.
- Remove from crock pot and let sit 10 minutes.
- Empty the crock pot then add brown gravy and remaining water. Mix well.
- Cut the roast apart and remove majority of rthe fat.
- the roast should easily peel apart.
- Add the roast back to the crock pot and cook for 1 hour on high or until gravy is thick.
This turned out wonderfully! I had a really large bone in pork roast, so I cooked it on low 9 hours. The meat turned out so moist and tender. My gravy didn't thicken up in an hour, but I just couldn't wait and had to go ahead and eat! Delicious! Thanks for posting! Made for PRMR tag game.
Very good. My boneless roast was closer to 3 pounds, but I used the full amount of seasoning and cut back on the water. Used the whole pkg of gravy mix (not sure how much is in the pkg) and my gravy didn't thicken up, but the roast was great with potatoes. Thanks for sharing!