Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a good Pork Roast that the kids will gobble up.
Make and share this Noah's Pork Roast Via Crock Pot recipe from Food.com.
- add 1 cup of water with garlic powder, rosemary, and basil to crock pot.
- add the pork roast.
- cook it in the crock pot for 7-9 hours on low or 4-5 hours on high.
- Temp it out above 165°F.
- Remove from crock pot and let sit 10 minutes.
- Empty the crock pot then add brown gravy and remaining water. Mix well.
- Cut the roast apart and remove majority of rthe fat.
- the roast should easily peel apart.
- Add the roast back to the crock pot and cook for 1 hour on high or until gravy is thick.