Recipe by nochlo
This is a good Pork Roast that the kids will gobble up.
Top Review by breezermom
This turned out wonderfully! I had a really large bone in pork roast, so I cooked it on low 9 hours. The meat turned out so moist and tender. My gravy didn't thicken up in an hour, but I just couldn't wait and had to go ahead and eat! Delicious! Thanks for posting! Made for PRMR tag game.
- 1814.36 g boneless boston pork roast
- 591.47 ml water
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml rosemary
- 4.92 ml basil
- 44.37 ml brown gravy mix
Directions See How It's Made
- add 1 cup of water with garlic powder, rosemary, and basil to crock pot.
- add the pork roast.
- cook it in the crock pot for 7-9 hours on low or 4-5 hours on high.
- Temp it out above 165°F.
- Remove from crock pot and let sit 10 minutes.
- Empty the crock pot then add brown gravy and remaining water. Mix well.
- Cut the roast apart and remove majority of rthe fat.
- the roast should easily peel apart.
- Add the roast back to the crock pot and cook for 1 hour on high or until gravy is thick.