6 hrs 10 mins
This is a good Pork Roast that the kids will gobble up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1add 1 cup of water with garlic powder, rosemary, and basil to crock pot.
- 2add the pork roast.
- 3cook it in the crock pot for 7-9 hours on low or 4-5 hours on high.
- 4Temp it out above 165°F.
- 5Remove from crock pot and let sit 10 minutes.
- 6Empty the crock pot then add brown gravy and remaining water. Mix well.
- 7Cut the roast apart and remove majority of rthe fat.
- 8the roast should easily peel apart.
- 9Add the roast back to the crock pot and cook for 1 hour on high or until gravy is thick.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Noah's Pork Roast Via Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (404 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 825.8
- Calories from Fat 515
- Total Fat 57.3 g
- Saturated Fat 21.1 g
- Cholesterol 260.0 mg
- Sodium 351.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 70.2 g