1/2 Photos of Noah's Lasagna
Not your typical lasagna.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil big pot of water for the lasagna noodles.
- 2While waiting for the water to boil, go ahead and brown the ground beef in another pot.
- 3After ground beef is browned, drain the beef. Let sit 2 minutes while the grease drains.
- 4While waiting for the grease to drain, put the noodles in the boiling water. Boil for around 10 minutes or until noodles are soft.
- 5After beef has drained 2 minutes, put back in the same pot and add tomato sauce, garlic, sugar, salt, pepper, and oregano. Bring to boil then reduce heat to low-med. Heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- 6In an 8x8 pan, lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 7Drain the noodles and line the bottom of the pan overlapping with noodles, about 5-6 noodles on bottom of pan.
- 8Add about 2/5 of the sauce mixture on top of the noodles. Then add about ¾ of one package of cheese to the top of the meat sauce.
- 9Layer a second layer of noodle (about 5-6 noodles) on top of the cheese, then about ¾ of the remaining meat sauce and then about ¾ of the other package of cheese. Then sprinkle a little Parmesan cheese on top.
- 10Put pan in oven for abut 30 minutes or until cheese is slightly browned.
- 11Pull out of oven and let sit and cool 10 minutes. The rest of the cheese can be used on garlic bread.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Noah's Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (405 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 721.4
- Calories from Fat 315
- Total Fat 35.1 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 134.0 mg
- Sodium 1511.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 19.2 g
- Protein 45.5 g