1/10 Photos of No Zee French Rice Pilaf
Chef PotPie's Note:
This is a really tasty rice pilaf that you can't go wrong trying! I've made it my own over the years.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In 3 quart pan melt butter and saute onion and garlic until onion is limp.
- 2Add the 1 cup rice and continue to cook for 10 minutes or so, being careful to stir, until grains of rice are lightly browned and look opaque.
- 3Pour in chicken broth, bring to boil, cover and reduce heat and simmer for about 20 minutes, or until rice is tender, stirring a few times.
- 4Stir in cheese! Add salt to taste before serving.
Browse Our Top White Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Zee French Rice Pilaf
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.1
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 45.1 mg
- Sodium 468.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 11.7 g