1/1 Photo of No-yeast Naan bread
angelina ballerina's Note:
This is great,a no yeast naan bread that turns out perfect every time. Serve with your favourite curries. The thing is , my boyfriend always seems to make them better than me! Prep includes resting time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together dry ingredients.
- 2Heat oil in pan.
- 3Add milk, egg and yogurt to pan and heat until just warm.
- 4Add wet ingredients to dry.
- 5Mix the dough, knead just until held together.
- 6Let rest, covered up to 45 minutes.
- 7On floured surface pat out into two patty shaped surfaces.
- 8About 1/2 inch thickness.
- 9Broil under medium heat, turning once.
- 10These will bubble and go slightly brown.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-yeast Naan bread
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.8
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 54.7 mg
- Sodium 251.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 11.7 g