1/6 Photos of No Worry Chicken Curry in a Hurry Salad
French Tart's Note:
This chicken salad is very zingy and fresh flavoured - and, is made with handy ingredients! Great for lunches, snacks, picnics or even as a sandwich filling. Adjust the curry powder to suit your own personal taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 pint whipping cream
- 1 -2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon apricot jam or 1 tablespoon apricot chutney
- 1DRESSING: Whip the cream until holding soft peaks, and then gently fold in the remaining ingredients - adjusting them to suit your personal taste.
- 2Add the diced chicken chunks to the dressing and gently mix through until the chicken pieces are well coated in the dressing.
- 3Arrange the salad leaves on an attractive plate and pile the chicken in the dressing on top of the leaves.
- 4Arrange the tomatoes around the edge of the plate and scatter the red onions over the top.
- 5Serve with crusty bread, potato salad, chutney or use as a sandwich filling.
- 6If taking on a picnic - pack the salad and chicken in dressing separately; arrange on plates when you get to your destination!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Worry Chicken Curry in a Hurry Salad
Serving Size: 1 (326 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.3
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 118.0 mg
- Sodium 165.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 17.2 g