Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can salmon, drain,remove skin and bones
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans Italian-style tomatoes
- 2 (8 ounce) cans clam juice
- 1⁄2 cup white rice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 -3 drops Tabasco sauce
- Combine all ingredients except salmon and rice.
- When liquid simmers, add rice and cook until done.
- Stir in salmon and heat through.
- Adjust seasonings and serve.
Did it again Dancer^!!! Another simple but good recipe. I added a bit of liquid smoke (was I trying to get smoked salmon out of it???) It was good, easy and carried us over into three meals!! Next time I'll add a few oysters as well.