Recipe by Redsie
From Family Circle. Great fast chicken recipe! I used Dijon mustard to give it a kick!
Top Review by **Mandy**
This was a nice simple main to put together, love the nuttiness of the coating & the chicken was so moist. I personally would have liked more coating on the whole breast piece, I know that this would most likely make it stick to the pan but I may double the coating next time & coat the whole breast. Thanks for posting!
- 1⁄4 cup chopped salted nuts, such as cashews
- 1⁄4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons apricot jam
- 1 teaspoon apricot jam
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine chopped nuts, breadcrumbs, 2 tablespoons of the jam and the mustard in small bowl to form a thick paste.
- Lightly flour chicken; shake off excess. Spread 1 teaspoon jam on each chicken breast, covering both sides. Place breasts in baking dish large enough to hold them. Spread seasoned paste on top.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Place under heated broiler to crisp, 1 to 2 minutes.