Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Quick, easy and surprisingly good.
- 5 potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 lb hamburger, cooked and scrambled or 2 (8 ounce) packages chipped beef
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can vegetable soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- potato chips, for topping
- Place sliced potatoes in buttered casserole dish.
- Next, layer meat over potatoes.
- Put vegetable soup on next layer.
- Mushroom soup on next layer.
- Top with chips or bread cubes.
- Bake till potatoes are done, about 1 hour at 350°.
This was really good, it sort surprised me, didn't expect it to be so good. This one is a keeper. Only change I will make is to use a smaller casserole next time. Great flavor.