Recipe by wife2abadge
Adapted from a recipe in Quick Cooking, this was really tasty. It can be made the night before, covered, and refrigerated. If you do that, take it out 30 minutes before baking. You can use cooked crumbled sausage in place of the ham.
Top Review by Kristen H.
I made this for Christmas morning brunch. We used turkey sausage in place of ham and reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese. It turned out wonderfully and I will definetly be making this again because it is VERY easy and very tasty.
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups low-fat ham, cubed
- 2 cups Velveeta reduced fat cheese product, cubed
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 cup saltine crackers, crushed (about 24 crackers)
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt