1/1 Photo of No Tortilla Chicken Enchiladas
Since I can't eat bread, this is perfect for me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 125Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a medium skillet, add cornstarch, cumin, cocoa powder, garlic powder and chili powder. Whisk in two cups of water and tomato sauce.
- 3Continue to stir until sauce thickens.
- 4In a seperate skillet, add cooked chicken and cook in a 1/4 cup of enchilada sauce and simmer.
- 5In a mixing bowl, beat eggs and half and half until well blended.
- 6Heat up small skillet, spray with non-stick spray and add just enough egg mixture to coat pan.
- 7Cook for about 1-2 minutes. Repeat until the mixture is gone.
- 8Place one of the egg crepes in a baking dish and coat with a small amount of sauce. Add chicken, cheese and roll. Repeat and then top with remaining sauce.
- 9Sprinkle scallions and cheese on top and bake for 10-15 min or until cheese melted.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Tortilla Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (329 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 355.1
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 106.5 mg
- Sodium 527.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 41.4 g