Chili base, marinara, pizza, spaghetti sauce without tomatoes if for some reason you don't want or can't have them!! More alkaline & higher in vitamins as well!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steam carrots and beets until tender.
- 2Brown onion & garlic together.
- 3Measure all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Check for salt. Use however you'd like - Enjoy!
- 4Omit basil for chili and use as you would normally.
- 5It freezes nicely in a canning jar. Remember to allow about an inch at the top and tighten jar lid after sauce freezes.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Tomato Tomato Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 55.8
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 650.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 1.4 g