Recipe by STARTERWIFE
Who has time today? You get home and want something delicious and don't want to fuss all night in the kitchen-this is comfort food to the max and in less than 10 minutes. Feel free to add any thing you have in your fridge to this, for example = bell pepper, pepperoni, olives, jalapeno. Try this when you come home tired--you will be blessed.
Top Review by pedspeech
This was just okay for us. I cooked green beans on the side and maybe adding them to the dish would give it some additional color and texture. I also thought it needed some additional seasoning.
- 2 (14 ounce) canssliced potatoes, drained
- 2 (14 ounce) cans mushroom soup, mixed with
- 1 (14 ounce) can water, 1/2 can each
- 1 teaspoon dried onion (or a fresh green one if you have it)
- 8 ounces Polish sausage, ring sliced 1/4-inch (I use the fat free one)
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (if not handy, throw in couple slices of American cheese)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 8x8 dish mix-all ingredients.
- Cover with Saran wrap (leave one corner open to vent).
- Microwave (1000 watt--more if lower wattage, less if more wattage) on high for about4-5 minutes.
- Serve with saltine crackers or buttered bread. Oh my--a good supper in like 10 minutes.