1/1 Photo of No-Time-To-Cook Main Dish
1 hr 15 mins
A very easy recipe for cube steak that takes little prep and almost no supervision. The gravy is great over noodles, mashed potatoes, or even just ladled over baked potatoes. This is a favorite comfort meal for my hubby.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375F.
- 2Season cube steaks with seasoned salt and pepper; place in a 9x13 baking dish.
- 3Layer sliced onions and mushrooms over the steaks.
- 4Combine soup and water; pour over steak, onions and mushrooms in baking dish.
- 5Cover with foil and bake at 375F for 45 minutes, uncover and bake 15 more minutes.
- 6Note: Time may be more or less depending on the thickness of the cube steak.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Time-To-Cook Main Dish
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.3
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 77.2 mg
- Sodium 1101.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 28.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: