1 hr 15 mins
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
This is a recipe that I love to make. I got it from Splenda and use the dough for my strawberry pizza dessert. It's a great recipe for those counting calories. I love Splenda.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Lightly oil a cookie sheet; set aside.
- 2Blend together butters, Splenda granular and vanilla in a medium mixing bowl with an electric mixer, or by hand.
- 3Blend until butter is softened. Add egg substitute, water and vinegar. Mix briefly. Add flours, salt and baking powder. Mix on low speed, until dough is formed. Do not overmix.
- 4Remove dough from bowl and place on a floured work surface. Divide dough in half. Pat each half into a circle and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate approximately 1 hour, allowing dough to chill.
- 5Remove dough from refrigerator and roll out on a floured work surface to desired thickness, approximately 1/4-inch. Cut with cookie cutters. Place cookies on prepared sheet.
- 6Bake in a preheated 350° oven 10- 12 minutes or until lightly browned on the back. Cool on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Sugar Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.9
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 42.8 mg
- Sodium 134.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: