Another one off the web in response to discussion forum topic
Make and share this No Sugar Pecan Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix eggs and sugar.
- Stir in the breakfast syrup and melted butter.
- Stir in the pecan halves.
- Line a 9-inch pie pan with the pie dough.
- Pour in the pecan pie filling mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes with edges covered with foil.
- Remove foil from the edges and bake for another 25 minutes (you can insert a knife and have it come out clean).
- Cool on a wire rack.