Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great chocolate chip cookies without the sugar or sugar substitutes. Use carobe chips and agave nectar and the cookies are a great alternative.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Beat butter, sweetener, and vanilla in large mixer bowl.
- Add the egg and beat well.
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl, then gradually beat into the butter mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto silicone baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let stand for 2 minutes, then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- To make bar cookies.
- Prepare the dough as above, then spread it into a greased 15"x10" jelly-roll pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars and serve.