Great chocolate chip cookies without the sugar or sugar substitutes. Use carobe chips and agave nectar and the cookies are a great alternative.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Beat butter, sweetener, and vanilla in large mixer bowl.
- 3Add the egg and beat well.
- 4Mix flour, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl, then gradually beat into the butter mixture.
- 5Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- 6Drop by rounded tablespoon onto silicone baking sheets.
- 7Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Let stand for 2 minutes, then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- 9To make bar cookies.
- 10Prepare the dough as above, then spread it into a greased 15"x10" jelly-roll pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars and serve.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Sugar(Or Substitutes) Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1085.2
- Calories from Fat 786
- Total Fat 87.3 g
- Saturated Fat 33.6 g
- Cholesterol 227.7 mg
- Sodium 1260.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 19.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: