1/1 Photo of No Sugar, No Fat, No Cholesterol Brownies
These are really a high-protein, high-antioxidant, eat-anytime health boost. And they're still brownies!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oatmeal
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon Ener-G Egg Substitute, & 6 tbsp warm water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup pasteurized liquid egg-whites
- 3/4 cup shredded fat free mozzarella cheese
- 5 tablespoons canola oil
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Spray baking dish with cooking spray.
- 3Mix 6 dry ingredients; set aside.
- 4Separately fork-froth the Ener-G & water; add vanilla.
- 5Combine egg whites, cheese, & canola in skillet over medium heat, stirring as cheese melts.
- 6Add the Ener-G mixture & vanilla.
- 7If eggs start to cook, remove from heat for a bit, stir more.
- 8Now add dry ingredients to mixture in skillet.
- 9Stir, pour into baking dish.
- 10Bake for 15 minutes. Let cool 10-15 minutes before cutting.
- 11Makes 16 snack-sized brownies, 97 calories each, or 12 huge brownies, 130 calories each. In each 12-size brownie: 5 g protein, 2 g dietary carbs. (Two of these brownies = the amount of protein in a hamburger.).
- 13* The cheese is what binds, like sugar & egg yolks without the harm they do. You won't taste the cheese, promise. This technique can be used with muffins, cupcakes, quiche etc., and it's still just egg whites, fat free cheese, unsweetened cocoa (with 4,000 antioxidants per tablespoon), and healthy canola. If only we could get the whole country eating like this, ousting everything unhealthy.
- 14Let's start a revolution. A healthy food revolution!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Sugar, No Fat, No Cholesterol Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.0
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 339.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Ener-G Egg Substitute
pasteurized liquid egg-whites