Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious as a cookie, with no sugar, no unhealthy flour, everything good for you!
Make and share this No Sugar, No Fat Healthy Pie Crust recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Spray 9” pie dish with cooking spray.
- In a bowl mix the oats, flour, Splenda, & salt.
- Mix canola separately with 4 tbsp warm water, beat until frothy.
- Add Sprite to dry ingredients.
- Add frothed canola/water to mixture. Mix all.
- Press crust into plate bottom, moistening fingertips if needed.
- Bake at 400º for about 12 minutes. Crust is 62 calories per serving.