1/1 Photo of No Sugar, No Fat Chocolate Mousse, 100 Calories Per Serving
*Unsweetened, non-alkalinized cocoa is the TOP antioxidant -- 29 times more potent than broccoli! 1 tablespoon has 4,000 antioxidants. (Avoid dark chocolate: has half the antioxidants plus fat & sugar.) ** Natural unsweetened cocoa is added here because the pudding product contains alkalinized cocoa.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In one bowl, mix together dry pudding mix, unsweetened cocoa, Splenda, and oat flour. Add the milk and whisk 2-3 minutes until pudding mixture thickens.
- 3In another bowl, beat egg whites till they start to become foamy. Add the cream of tartar, continue beating until whites "peak.".
- 4Fold together egg whites and puddig, pour mousse into 4 individual cups, and bake for 13 minutes.
- 5100 calories per serving! Garnish with fruit & sugar-free fat-free whipped topping if desired.
- 6P.S. This recipe isn't only "guilt-free" (frequent misnomer) -- it's fantatstically good for you. Unsweetened cocoa can: hyper-boost your antioxidant levels; slow the aging process; prevent viruses (flu, common cold); lower your blood pressure; help prevent cancer, strokes, heart attacks & complications of diabetes; AND produce that endorphinny good feeling (relaxing artery walls, increasing a sense of optimism *like a mood altering drug*) that helps you stick to a diet, lose the weight which overwhelmingly causes those diseases.
- 7To your health!
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Sugar, No Fat Chocolate Mousse, 100 Calories Per Serving
Serving Size: 1 (9 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 13.3
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole grain oat flour
pasteurized liquid egg-whites