Recipe by HealthyChocolate
*Unsweetened, non-alkalinized cocoa is the TOP antioxidant -- 29 times more potent than broccoli! 1 tablespoon has 4,000 antioxidants. (Avoid dark chocolate: has half the antioxidants plus fat & sugar.) ** Natural unsweetened cocoa is added here because the pudding product contains alkalinized cocoa.
- fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 4 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons whole grain oat flour (18 calories per tbsp)
- 1 3⁄4 cups pasteurized liquid egg-whites
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cream of tartar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In one bowl, mix together dry pudding mix, unsweetened cocoa, Splenda, and oat flour. Add the milk and whisk 2-3 minutes until pudding mixture thickens.
- In another bowl, beat egg whites till they start to become foamy. Add the cream of tartar, continue beating until whites "peak.".
- Fold together egg whites and puddig, pour mousse into 4 individual cups, and bake for 13 minutes.
- 100 calories per serving! Garnish with fruit & sugar-free fat-free whipped topping if desired.
- P.S. This recipe isn't only "guilt-free" (frequent misnomer) -- it's fantatstically good for you. Unsweetened cocoa can: hyper-boost your antioxidant levels; slow the aging process; prevent viruses (flu, common cold); lower your blood pressure; help prevent cancer, strokes, heart attacks & complications of diabetes; AND produce that endorphinny good feeling (relaxing artery walls, increasing a sense of optimism *like a mood altering drug*) that helps you stick to a diet, lose the weight which overwhelmingly causes those diseases.
- To your health!