Recipe by MizzNezz
Absolutely wonderful cookies!!! Moist and chewy.
Top Review by Mysterygirl
My Mom has been making these cookies for several years now. I had lost her recipe and it wasn't until I started making these that I realized that this is it! Thanks Inez. I won't lose it again. These taste great.
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped peeled apple
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons liquid sweetener
Directions See How It's Made
- In large saucepan, mix dates, apple, raisins and water.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes.
- Mix flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir into date mixture.
- Mix well.
- Mix eggs and sweetener; add to batter.
- Drop by tablespoons on nonstick sheet.
- Bake at 350* for 10 minutes.