1/8 Photos of No Sugar Freezer Jam
I found this on the web someplace and I tried this one and it came out fine. makes a great sugar free jam, and is delicious as a sauce.Time is guess work... don't know for sure.And serving size of course, is impossible to guess at, so I am guessing at the number of containers, since it depends on the size you use.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine lemon juice, water, gelatin and cornstarch in a saucepan.
- 2Heat slowly, stirring constantly, until gelatin and cornstarch dissolves. Add fruit to gelatin mixture.
- 3Heat to boiling point over low heat, stirring constantly. Boil berries 3 minutes.
- 4(Other fruit may take longer.) Remove from heat and add sugar substitute.
- 5Pour into heat proof jars and cover. Let set at room temperature until cooled.
- 6Store in refrigerator or freeze.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Sugar Freezer Jam
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 24.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 0.2 g