Recipe by internetnut
You change the flavor of jello! I found this on Obesity Help. I have not tried this, just posting for future use.
- 4 serving size sugar free lemon Jello gelatin (1 small pack)
- 1 cup hot water
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup fat free Cool Whip
- 9 inches shortbread, crust or 9 inches graham cracker crust
- crust graham cracker
- fresh strawberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix jello with water. Let chill but not set! Mix cream cheese with vanilla, blend. Then blend jello mixture in with cream cheese. Take Cool Whip fold this in, Dont blend!
- Place all this into a shortbread crust or graham cracker crust 9-inch Sprinkle a little gramcrackers on top. Place in icebox over night!