Cook1 hr 4 mins
Sugar gives you pimples, oil makes you fat. Solution : Stevia is a no calorie sweetner (listed as a health food), yogurt your colon absorb nutrients.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Lightly grease 9 x 5 loaf pan.
- In large bowl, combine flour, soda and salt.
- In separate bowl, cream together yogurt and Stevia.
- Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
- Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60-65 minutes until a toothpick inserted into center of loaf comes out clean.
This recipe yielded a DISASTER of a .. I can't even call it a cake! It was a dense lump of rubbery gloop which after one mouthful was thrown in the bin! I followed the recipe although to be specific I used fat free natural yoghurt and liquid stevia - maybe I had that wrong? I don't know! It was