Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
These low fat, no sugar treats also contain no egg or wheat! Yummy and healthy too!
Make and share this No Sugar Apple Banana Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare 12 standard sized muffin cups with paper liners.
- Combine flax seed and 6 tablespoons water in small bowl and let sit about ten minutes.
- In a large bowl, stir together banana, apple sauce, concentrate, and 1 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoons water.
- Add flax water combination (this acts as the egg in the recipe).
- Stir in the baking soda quickly, then mix 28 to 30 beats. Immediately spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake about 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted into muffin comes out clean.