Recipe by spritely2
These low fat, no sugar treats also contain no egg or wheat! Yummy and healthy too!
- 3⁄4 cup mashed banana
- 2 tablespoons flax seed meal
- 6 tablespoons water
- 1⁄3 cup applesauce
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened apple juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon water
- 2 cups oat flour (or grind rolled oats in blender)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare 12 standard sized muffin cups with paper liners.
- Combine flax seed and 6 tablespoons water in small bowl and let sit about ten minutes.
- In a large bowl, stir together banana, apple sauce, concentrate, and 1 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoons water.
- Add flax water combination (this acts as the egg in the recipe).
- Stir in the baking soda quickly, then mix 28 to 30 beats. Immediately spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake about 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted into muffin comes out clean.