1/1 Photo of No Sugar Added Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
Whether you're planning a romantic evening or a party for friends, this is a sweet decadence, which is bound to add to your event! These are delicious, whether you are on a sugar-restricted diet, or not. ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 18 ounces sugar-free chocolate syrup, Sorbee is fat free and hardens well
- 50 strawberries, washed, trimmed, and frozen
- 1Cover serving tray in wax paper and place in freezer at least 30 minutes before preparation.
- 2Pour sugar free chocolate syrup into shallow bowl.
- 3Dip trimmed, washed, and frozen strawberries into sugar free chocolate syrup and place on chilled serving tray, spacing about 1/2 inch apart.
- 4Allow to chocolate to harden [about 30 minutes] and serve immediately.
- 5NOTE: This looks really pretty if you take some of the [washed] green strawberry leaves as garnish. Just lay them on the [already frozen] tray, and position a [chocolate-dipped] strawberry atop the leaf.
Browse Our Top Strawberry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Strawberry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Sugar Added Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 7.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free chocolate syrup